This module is aimed at new users to Fastcall and those who need a refresher about the very core functionality. By the end of this module, you will be able to:
- Find and use the Fastcall widget to access the features of Fastcall
- Make and receive calls using Fastcall
- Find information about previous calls
It should take you about 30 minutes to go through all the units in this module. You should go through them in order as later units assume you know how to use features introduced in earlier units.
After you’ve completed this module you’re probably good to start using Fastcall, but your administrator may suggest appropriate follow-up modules.
This module assumes Fastcall is set up in the default manner. Your administrator may have made changes specific to your Salesforce org, or may want you to do things in a certain way, in which case they should let you know!
Units in Fastcall Basics:
- The Fastcall Widget
- Getting Ready to Make a Call
- Making a Call
- Getting Ready to Receive a Call
- Receiving a Call
- Seeing the Details of a Call with a Task Record
- Seeing the Details of a Call with a Call Record
- The Fastcall Widget – Recording Call Details