In this unit, you’ll learn about the different properties of provisioned and verified phone numbers and how to change them.
You can edit the properties of a phone number by clicking on the phone number in the “Phone Numbers” tab, or when setting the phone number up.
Both Provisioned and Verified phone numbers have the following properties in common:
- Phone – this is the number
- Phone Type – Verified or Provisioned
- Label – A user-friendly label
- Notes – More information about the number
- Provisioned or Verified date time – When it was set up
- Delete phone – remove the phone number from fastcall
Caller ID Settings
- Available for – Unassigned, User or Group
- User or Group – The user or group to which the number is assigned
- Visible in the widget – If the phone number appears in the widget as selectable for Caller ID
Provisioned phone numbers only
- Ringtone Country – you can change the ringtone to be that of a specific country here
- Capabilities – Voice and/or SMS
If the phone number is assigned to a single user as Caller ID, inbound calls *to* that number will be routed to the user.
You can select the Interactive Voice Response that handles inbound calls to this number here.
You can turn on the ability to receive SMS messages at this number here if the number supports it.
Last updated: 2018-11-20, Fastcall version 5.8.4