This setup guide is aimed at Salesforce administrators setting up Fastcall in their org:
- Fastcall Setup – This module will take you through installing and setting up Fastcall to enable testing. There is a 7-day free trial in a Salesforce production org. There are no limits in a sandbox or developer org.
- Install, initial setup and testing should take about 60 minutes.
- Our Test Drive is a quick and easy way to test the application without installation.
- After your initial testing, further details on specific capabilities and options are found under the Administrator Guide
When setting up Fastcall you’ll probably want to go through the following high-level checklist. You can search for more information on these items in these training resources:
Testing and evaluating Fastcall
- I used the Fastcall ‘test drive’ in the AppExchange to test dialing outbound calls, receiving inbound calls, and logging the call details in Salesforce
- I have outlined my requirements and have shared these with Fastcall to confirm compatibility
- I reviewed and understand how Twilio connects to Fastcall.
Finalizing Fastcall install
- I have go-ahead from my key users and decision makers to use Fastcall.
- I have a means of paying for Fastcall (credit card with sufficient balance)
- I have bought sufficient Fastcall licenses for my users
- I have reviewed Twilio usage
- I have decided whether I want to use Call Records or Task Records for recording call details, and configured the Contact, Account and Lead page layouts accordingly
- I have allocated Fastcall licenses to my users
- I have provisioned and verified phone numbers for my users, and done any other necessary configuration (voicemails, ACD groups, etc)
- I have established a process for users to report problems, request configuration changes and similar
- I have given my users training on how to use Fastcall. This training was specific to their jobs.