Before you jump too far into set-up we ask that you outline your requirements and share these with Fastcall to confirm compatibility and pricing.
This setup guide is aimed at Salesforce administrators setting up Fastcall in their org.
- Fastcall Setup – This module will take you through installing and setting up Fastcall to enable testing. There is a 7-day free trial in a Salesforce production org. There are no limits in a sandbox or developer org.
- Fastcall is installed from the Salesforce AppExchange. Use the GET IT NOW option. Enterprise Edition or above is requred.
- Fastcall can be installed in a Salesforce production org, sandbox or developer org.
- Install, initial setup and testing should take about 60 minutes.
- The Test Drive is a very limited way to test the application without installation. Contact us and we wil provide login credentials to a Test Drive org.
- After your initial testing, further details on specific capabilities and options are found under the Administrator Guide
When setting up Fastcall you’ll probably want to go through the following high-level checklist. You can search for more information on these items in these training resources:
The next section reviews Setup to guide you through installation.