Sending messages is a great way to follow up on a phone call or a voicemail. You can also use messages to remind prospects of a scheduled call or meeting.
If you are using Fastcall to route inbound calls, adding SMS to your subscription will log any messages sent to the inbound number in Salesforce. Messages can be forwarded to your mobile or email
Fastcall SMS allows you to send messages using your Fastcall phone number as caller ID. This number can then receive a returned message.
Each message creates a Task in Salesforce.
Fastcall also has options for SMS templates with merge and SMS-by-List.
Fastcall interaction component
New interaction component is tied to the record. Multiple users can message the Lead or Contact. The interaction component is also available in Salesforce Mobile.
Fastcall Thread Interaction in Salesforce Mobile
Quick view of your conversation, showing Inbound/Outbound Calls, interacting with SMS.
Awesome SMS Settings
- Fastcall Interaction Component: Multiple users can message with one Lead or Contact.
- Salesforce notification
- Chrome Notification
- Salesforce Mobile Support
- Forward SMS: to your email or forward to your mobile phone.
- SMS Templates with Merge: Fastcall SMS templates can be assigned to a user or group just like a message for voicemail drop.
- SMS By List: Send one message to a list of contacts from a list view in Salesforce.
- SMS Automation – automate SMS with Salesforce Process Builder or Flows
- Call & SMS Restrictions Criteria: Select an object to add Call & SMS restrictions. Under Lead Restrictions Scope, enable CALL/SMS.
- Note: Fastcall phones assigned to a group can receive a message, the message is received by one user.
Last updated: Fastcall v8.0.0, 2023-03-16