V 1.47 FastCall Click-to-Call “Sales Edition” – w Sales Console
Salesforce Console is so totally awesome. I am now using it every day w my own leads. This latest update is another major release for FastCall.
Some key updates in this release:
- Support for Console
- Improved support wi the app (open a case)
- Users can add more phones (office2, mobile2, etc)
- BeLocal org wide caller IDs (limited preview, this will be a paid add-on later)
- General fixes and improvements
UPDATE: We released 1.45 to find that our Custom Console Component caused the installation to fail if the org does not have the update to Sales Console (paid SFDC upgrade.) We removed Console and released 1.47. We will give the Console Component as a separate package.
Latest posts by Richard Rosen (see all)
- Best SMS Software Tools - January 8, 2022
- 7 Best Auto Dialing Software Solutions - November 3, 2021
- 8 Best IVR Software (Interactive Voice Response) in 2022 - November 3, 2021