Table of Contents
Improvements to Widget | Record Editor
Updated Fastcall permission for Fastcall Call record
Support for Spring ’22 Compatibility with Lightning Web Security
Lightning Web Security is the replacement of Lightning Locker Service.
New settings to handle user status
- Always become available after a call
- Outbound calls with no inbound
- Prompt before making an outbound call if offline
Press 1 to accept the connection attempt
When used with auto call distribution (ACD) this optional setting allows the user to “press 1” to accept the call. The setting is designed to help when a mobile phone is used to answer ACD call. By asking the user to accept the call we can avoid the mobile phone. voicemail.
Global on/off switch for recording Internal calls
Allows further control of call recording.
Improve the user release flow and restrictions
As an admin, this update helps release users from Fastcall
Ability to record an audio message with the computer’s microphones
Audio can now be recorded using your computer microphone. Voicemails, IVR messages, etc.
An IVR to upsert records (used with process builder)
An IVR action can trigger a process
Improved inbound MMS with multiple media files
Inbound MMS images
Better handling of the Salesforce session expiration and WebSockets disconnect & reconnect scenarios
Other various fixes
- How Is Our Salesforce Connected App Different From the Rest? - September 9, 2022
- How Salesforce and Fastcall Help Higher Education Be More Productive - September 1, 2022
- Fastcall Version 7.72 – July 2022 - July 29, 2022