FastCall Version 3.30 will be released this week – aiming for September 17.
In our 3.2 update we hinted at IVR and SMS. These are both big additions that we started on in this cycle.
Today, FastCall allows a phone number to be assigned to a user or a Salesforce group. The group setting distributes calls via the FastCall automatic call distribution or ACD. We recently added a greeting to the ACD so that calls can be answered then routed to the group. With interactive voice response (IVR) callers are presented a menu.
Users now have extensions – and can either record their own names, or use text-to-speech (TTS) to read the name. When using the FastCall directory you can read all users with FastCall licenses or chose a group.
When a phone number is SMS enabled FastCall will give the option to send a receive messages.
- Multiple contacts can be associated to the Salesforce Task when calling a Contact or Account.
- FastCall added an #awesome lookup between Call Result and any Salesforce object.
- Textbox added to call transfer; and other improvements to call transfer.
- Under Task Pick Lists, you will find a new option to create open Tasks for follow up calls.
FastCall is super excited as Dreamforce gets closer. #DF16
- Best SMS Software Tools - January 8, 2022
- 7 Best Auto Dialing Software Solutions - November 3, 2021
- 8 Best IVR Software (Interactive Voice Response) in 2022 - November 3, 2021