Basic outbound click-to-call
Basic outbound click-to-call starts at $15. Add-ons include softphone, inbound phones, call recording and more. Save $30 and pay $150 annually.
Fastcall Basic Click-to-Call Includes:
- One click outbound dialing using an exisitng office phone
- Connect Twilio via Oauth
- Log all calls in Salesforce
- Custom object for Call Score
Fastcall Upgrades Can be Added A la Carte, or Packaged:
- Softphone $10
- Call recording $10
- Inbound call pop, multiple inbound phones per user $10
- Voicemail drop is a great productivity boost $10
- Dial by list is super efficient $10
- Listen-in is a great training tool $10
- Call transfer $10
- Advanced call logging: Lookup to Opportunity or Case; add multiple contacts to a call $5
- IVR menus with ACD inbound call routing $20
- Use local area-codes as outbound caller IDs $20
Basic Fastcall click-to-call starts at $15 per user per month. $150 per user when billed annually. Our add-ons – from $5 to $20 each – include softphone, call recording, and inbound call routing and more. Add three capabilities to the base click-to-call for $30 per user. Add six capabilities for only $45 / user per month (reduced from $85/user). Our Sales+ Edtion includes all capabilities for only $75 per user ($160 value.)
Get App Now
Sales + Edition
All Our Awesome Capabilities in One Package
PER USER – $160 Value
Save $150 and pay $750 annually.
Fastcall Sales+ Upgrade Adds All Our Awesome Features:
- Voicemail drop is a great productivity boost
- ACD inbound call routing
- Use local area-codes as outbound caller IDs
- Dial by list is super efficient
- Listen-in is a great training tool
- Call transfer
- Lookup to Opportunity or Case
- Add multiple contacts to a call
- Multiple inbound phones per user
The Fastcall Sales+ edition combines all our capabilities for the low monthly price of $60 for each added user. $600 per user if paid annually. The base edition is installed from the AppExchange, add-ons are enabled by Fastcall support after the initial install.
Fastcall is easy to set up and manage. Enterprise Edition or above of Salesforce is required. There is a five-user minimum. Usage – minutes and phone numbers – are billed separately by Twilio.
Fastcall is installed from the Salesforce AppExchange; and as a native app, the entire application will be installed in your Salesforce org.
View Terms & Conditions