This module is aimed at Salesforce administrators setting up Fastcall in their orgs for the first time. By the end of this module you will know how to:
- Install Fastcall from the app exchange
- Set up default page layouts
- Connect Fastcall to your own Twilio account
It should take you about 15 minutes to go through all the units in this module, and another 15 minutes to actually do this on your Salesforce org at the same time. The Fastcall app has a built-in wizard that will take you through some of the units of this module.
After you’ve completed this module it’s a good idea to move on to the Fastcall Administration Basics module so you know how to change the default settings!
Units in Fastcall Setup
- Installing the Fastcall Package
- Setting up a Force.com Site
- Assigning your phone number
- Testing Call Logging
- Setting up the Fastcall Task Page Layout
- Connecting Fastcall to Twilio
Last updated: Fastcall version 6.0.2, 2018-12-26