This setup guide contains one training module, and is aimed at Salesforce organisation administrators setting up Fastcall in their org:
- Fastcall Setup – This module will take you through setting up Fastcall for the first time.
When setting up Fastcall you’ll probably want to go through the following high-level checklist. You can search for more information on these items in these training resources:
- According to the documentation on Fastcall.com, Fastcall meets my requirements
- I used the Fastcall ‘test drive’ to test make a call, recieve a call, and logging call details with my key users
- I setup the Fastcall trial on a dev, sandbox (or production) org according to the setup guide and tested making a call, receiving a call and logging call details with my key users
Finalising Fastcall install
- I have go-ahead from my key users and decision makers to use Fastcall.
- I have a means of paying for Fastcall (credit card with sufficient balance)
- I have bought sufficient Fastcall licenses for my users
- I have set up my own Twilio account
- I have decided whether I want to use Call Records or Task Records for recording call details, and configured the Contact, Account and Lead page layouts accordingly
- I have allocated Fastcall licenses to my users
- I have provisioned and verified phone numbers for my users, and done any other necessary configuration (voicemails, ACD groups, etc)
- I have established a process for users to report problems, request configuration changes and similar
- I have given my users training in how to use Fastcall. This training was specific to their jobs.