This unit will take you through the controls provided by Fastcall to adjust the layout of the Widget. You can find these under Fastcall Settings > Admin Settings > Logging > Widget Interface.
- Task Subject – this controls whether your users can edit the subject of the call Task.
- Call Notes – this controls whether your users can write notes about a call in the Widget.
We recommend you familiarise yourself with the training units in the Setting Up Logging module on the Fastcall data model and how Fastcall links Calls to Salesforce Objects before turning these features on.
- Display Opportunities in Widget – This is available when calling Accounts or Contacts. Salesforce Leads do not have a lookup to Opportunities.
- Display Cases on Widget – same no Cases on Leads.
- Multiple Contacts – this controls whether you can associate multiple Contacts with the Task record. You must have Salesforce Shared Activities enabled, and this will not affect Call records.
Last updated: Fastcall v6.0.2, 2019-05-14