This unit will take you through the controls provided by Fastcall to adjust the functionality of the Widget as it related to logging calls. You can find these under Fastcall Settings > Admin Settings > Logging > Widget Interface.
- Task Subject – this controls whether your users can edit the subject of the call Task. You may wish to turn this off, especially if not using Tasks.
- Call Notes – this controls whether your users can write notes about a call in the Widget. You probably wish to leave this turned on.
We recommend you familiarise yourself with the training units in the Setting Up Logging module on the Fastcall data model and how Fastcall links Calls to Salesforce Objects before turning these features on.
- Display Opportunities in Widget – this controls whether the Widget ‘Related Objects’ tab allows you to add an additional relationship to Opportunities. Even if this is turned off, you can create a primary relationship to the Opportunity if Opportunity is a Managed Object.
- Display Cases on Widget – this controls whether the Widget ‘Related Objects’ tab allows you to add an additional relationship to Cases. Even if this is turned off, you can create a primary relationship to the Case if Case is a Managed Object.
- Multiple Contacts – this controls whether you can associate multiple Contacts with the Task record. You must have Salesforce Shared Activities enabled, and this will not affect Call records.
Last updated: Fastcall v6.0.2, 2019-01-09