In this unit, you’ll learn about the different options to assign provisioned and verified phone numbers.
Fastcall Phone Set Up
Both provisioned and verified phone numbers have the following settings in common:
- Phone – This is the number
- Phone Type – verified or provisioned
- Label – A user-friendly label
- Notes – More information about the number
- Provisioned or verified date time – When it was set up
- Delete phone – Remove the phone number from Fastcall
- Available for – Unassigned, User or Group
- User or Group – The user or group to which the number is assigned
- Visible in the widget – If the phone number appears in the widget as selectable for Caller ID
Provisioned Phone Numbers Only
- Ringtone Country – you can change the ringtone to be that of a specific country here
- Capabilities – Voice and/or SMS
If the phone number is assigned to a single user as Caller ID, inbound calls *to* that number will be routed to the user.
You can select the Interactive Voice Response that handles inbound calls to this number here.
You can turn on the ability to receive SMS messages at this number here if the number supports it.
To use phone numbers in many countries you must adhere to local country regulations. Read about Regulatory Compliance
If the phone is associated with a Salesforce Campaign we will report the Campaign name in our Salesforce reports.
Last updated: 2020-1-03, Fastcall version 6.88