Fastcall is installed into your Salesforce account from the AppExchange. Now what?
- You added the Fastcall call center file, Permission Sets and assigned licenses
- Reviewed options in Fastcall Admin tab
- Edited your page layouts for Leads, Contacts and other SFDC records you will call from
- Added Fastcall Call Score (related list)
- Updated your user profiles as needed (if you are an admin and users are not, you have to check the user rights)
Fastcall is awesome as a call logger, but you want to drop voicemail, control caller ID, record calls and dial?
- Created Salesforce site
- Gave site guest user a license (and you added one addtl Fastcall license for the site guest user)
- Added the visualforce page to the site
- Used the “https” site URL for the site and remembered the “/fc” at the end of the URL.
- The site says “in maintenance” that’s OK !
You connected Twilio (and signed up for Twilio if you were not already)
- Verified a default caller ID under Fastcall admin settings /Telecom
- You reviewed the setup options in the Telecom tab
Setup your users
- You assigned the FC license to the user
- Gave rights to the profile
- Users verified a personal caller ID
- Recorded a voicemail drop