With over 70+ five star reviews, Fastcall’s Salesforce-native outbound dialing is now the highest rated Salesforce-native phone app in the Salesforce AppExchange.
Your users save hours each month as Fastcall optimizes workflow creating a Task in fewer clicks and – most importantly – with 100% consistency. And Fastcall Salesforce-native outbound dialing is simple for the employee on the phone while providing critical reporting to sales management. Today, users lose valuable time dialing by hand then entering data on each call and this data entry leads to poor data quality. With Fastcall, your team gains valuable hours otherwise lost dialing by hand. Salesforce admins love that Fastcall is simple and lightweight, easy to install and support.
Fastcall Salesforce-native outbound dialing – efficiency and ease of use are immediately clear.
- Dial from any phone on any Salesforce record
- Three different views: Salesforce Classic, Console or Lightning
- Calls can optionally be recorded
- Use the Fastcall softphone, an existing office phone
- Control caller ID, or set a local caller ID
- Drop voicemail messages
- Fastcall dial by list moves from record to record – saving hours vs dialing by hand.
- Listen-in to live calls
- Log calls to Cases or Opportunities
- SMS messaging
As a Native application in Salesforce, a Salesforce task is created for each call without using the Salesforce API. And only a native app can create a Task in real-time without using the API.
YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN: