As a native application in Salesforce, Fastcall creates a task for each call without using the Salesforce API. Only a native app can create a Task in real-time without using the API. Record calls, listen-in, drop voicemail messages, set a local caller ID; the efficiency and ease of use is immediately clear. Fastcall dial by list moves from record to record – saving hours vs dialing by hand.
- Your users save hours each month as Fastcall optimizes your workflow by creating a Task in fewer clicks and – most importantly – with 100% consistency.
- Fastcall is simple for the employee on the phone, while providing critical reporting to sales management.
- Users will not lose valuable time dialing by hand then entering data on each call. Data entry that inevitably leads to poor data quality.
- Your team saves hours in lost productivity.
- Salesforce admins love that Fastcall is simple and lightweight. Easy to install and support.
With over 70+ five star reviews, FastCall is now the highest rated Salesforce-native phone app in the Salesforce AppExchange.
- Outbound calls are placed using the Fastcall softphone, your existing office phone, or a mobile. SIP phone is an option in the Fastcall Sales+ Edition
- Caller ID can be controlled on your calls, so inbound calls can be routed directly to the users. In the Sales+ Edition inbound calls can be routed to a group of users.
- Salesforce native reports easily surface every call dialed
- Outbound calls can be recorded with an optional disclosure
- The FastCall Voicemail drop is an awesome productivtly tool. Record crisp outbound messages to be dropped on your outbound calls. Messages can be assigned to one user or a group of users.
- Dial by list is a great option, either used with voicemail drop, or on its own. Move from record to record down a Salesforce list view.
- BeLocal is an advanced FaastCall feature that uses a local caller ID on your outbound calls. We match the area code of the caller ID with the area code on the Salesforce record.
- In the FastCall Sales+ Edtion you can add a call transfer option. Calls are warm transferred with an introduction, or cold transferred.
- Live “listen in” of an active call allows manager to join an active call on mute.