FastCall uses permission sets for FastCall standard users and FastCall admins. A user does not need to be a Salesforce admin to be a FastCall admin. If the admin permission is removed from the FastCall user and needs to be added back, you can do so on the Salesforce user record directly.
- Widget Settings These widget settings are also in the FastCall widget.
Status – controls the user’s call status: available or offline.
Country code is used for dialing outside North America.
Call recording allows the user to turn off call recording.
- Calling Devices Users set personal phones used for click-to-call. When using the softphone, these phones are not used.
- Phone Numbers Users may validate individual phone numbers to be used as personal caller IDs. Users will be shown a verification number and will receive an automated call on the phone number provided. Users can validate multiple caller ID numbers and these will be available in a drop down in the FastCall widget.
- Inbound calls Enable and manage voicemail and call recording.
- Call Receivers Once an inbound phone number is assigned to the user by the admin, the user can set the phones used to receive the inbound call, and the ring time
- Recorded messages Recorded messages are used for the voicemail drop on outbound calls, or voicemail for inbound calls.
After FastCall phone numbers are provisioned and assigned to your users under the admin tab, your users will setup their personal routing options under My Settings. The inbound phone number will not connect until the user sets the personal routing options.
Your users will set devices to answer the inbound call (softphone, office, mobile;) ring time for inbound calls, recordings for voicemail and users can set the advanced for simulring or overflow.
All managed under My Settings in FastCall – even if the user is an admin. These are user settings.
NOTE: Simulring is not available when the option for call transfer and/or listen-in are enabled.