At this point you can test the base call logger. We want you to use Fastcall to log a few calls. Once you understand how we create a Salesforce task, and our call logging options, you can connect Twilio following the steps below.
This initial testing – or setting up Fastcall as a call logger only – will take 10 to 15 minutes. Easy!
NOTE: The default phone setting in Fastcall is our call logger – the clipboard icon. Our call logger is used for testing; and is used without Twilio to log calls without dialing.
Fastcall creates a completed/closed Task with call duration, call results, call type, call count, notes and much more, all from our lightweight, easy-to-use widget. Once you have tested Fastcall’s ability to create a Salesforce Task in your org, you can remove the call logging setting (clipboard) so that your users will not see it. If you are planning to connect Twilio, please give the call logger a few tries. We want you to be delighted with how Fastcall logs and scores calls.
A few more notes:
- After installation, additional licenses can be purchased underMyAccount in the Salesforce AppExchange.
- When you are ready to add users in Fastcall, look for the Users Panel in the left sidebar in the Fastcall Settings page, then use the Add Fastcall User button.
- For each provisioned Fastcall user, the app sets the Call Center, and assigns the required Permission Sets and package licenses.
- Fastcall assigns application licenses to the Salesforce users who will be using Fastcall.
- License are not assigned in a sbox.