We ask that current Fastcall subscribers submit cases via the in-app support form.
- Fastcall is 100% in Salesforce.
- We do not see the names of your users or application settings. By design.
- Our in-app support opens a case in our Salesforce org so that we can better track your issue.
- The in-app support form also sends your application settings which we do not otherwise see.
- Fastcall is a Salesforce native application. Settings are in your Salesforce org only.
We have common support tips under help at the top of the page.
Note: We may ask to access your org via standard Salesforce support.
Once we receive the case via support we can quickly begin to help.
If you are not a current subscriber and have a question for Fastcall support, please use the sales form here.