Please reach out to us with your ideas for new features.
- New call transfer option for hold music
- Improve call logging for after-hours calls
- New option to project Dashboard on a monitor
- Improved settings for SIP phone
- Calls to Leads maintain a lookup to converted Contacts / Accounts
- Support for Twilio Client Opus (softphone codec)
- The dashboard shows calls in a queue (holding)
- User prompt to become available after an inbound call when the user is offline
- Improved caller ID and dialed number for inbound calls
- New functionality using Salesforce Campaigns for dialing lists
- Improved IVR hold options
- Updated capability for call recordings
- Deleted phones in Fastcall are maintained with status = deleted
IMPORTANT NOTE: Fastcall Version 6.52 may require an update to the Salesforce Site Guest User. There should be a Fastcall Site User Permission Set. If the permission set is not present this must be added. Fastcall can also add this for you via support access.