100% dedicated to Salesforce development, Fastcall is proud to be one of the most frequently updated apps on the Salesforce AppExchange. If you have any ideas for new features, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
- Improvements to call transfer
- SMS – templates, threaded messages and more
- Bug fixes and UI improvements
- Improved Fastcall support process (case creation)
- Updates to Twilio provisioning for new installs
- Added audio indicators during the call (softphone)
- Improve lead creation; option to add fields
- Added new IVR option “play message”
- Improve UI for blocked phones page
Other recent updates
Omni-Channel Support (Beta)
When Fastcall recognizes that your reps are working on another task, they will not be sent a call.
Improved IVR and ACD Routing
Allowing for simulring on ACD phone systems allows your reps to get business done while they are on the go.
Added settings; the ability to stop and restart call recording.
Block Calls with “Do Not Call”
We’ve added a helpful outbound “do not call” blocking feature that will not allow a team member to dial a phone number that has been flagged as “Do Not Call.”
If you’d like to see the release notes for earlier versions click HERE. Stay tuned for more updates coming soon!