NEW RELEASES 5.40
In the last release, we created a new section in the admin settings named call handling we combined outbound, inbound, IVR, 3-way call settings, call recording, listen-in, and call transfer.
- Coaching using Twilio agent conference (manager whispers to a user).
- Cold call transfer (using 2 call legs vs a 3-way conference call.)
- Updated call transfer settings with a new option for transfer phone.
- Improved widget menu to show device and caller ID selections
- Users can now create new leads directly in the Fastcall widget.
- Require a related record before ending a call
- Dial by list added to the Fastcall dashboard
- “Assign call” button added to call object
- Improved Twilio phone sync (when transferring numbers to Twilio)
- Updates to call results settings
- New widget menu
- Improved SMS UI
- Improved call goals
- Input / output devices added to the widget
- SMS API
In this update, we actively worked on call transfer and listen-in. Fastcall added the option for a cold call transfer using two call legs vs the current conference call. With a cold call transfer, the users transfer the call then drops.
With a warm transfer, the caller stays on the call – with three legs – to introduce the transferred party.
You will also find a new option to create a lead in the widget.
STAY TUNED FOR MORE UPDATES!
Download now from the AppExchange