December 2017 Updates
- Improved VM Drop
- Option for international ring tones on inbound calls
- Delay before switching user status – super helpful for high volume inbound calls
- Improved recent call detail
- Improved timing for IVR
- Dial by list in Lightning
- Added helpful links to Twilio section
- Overall clean-up of admin settings including call results and user devices
The Fastcall Voicemail Drop is an awesome sales productivity tool. Prerecorded voicemail messages help messages sound fresh, not tired. The moment an outbound call goes to voicemail, Fastcall presents an option for Voicemail Drop with a list of pre-recorded voicemails. The name of the message is used as the call result. Recorded messages can be assigned to a single user or a group of users.
NEW RELEASE 4.7
On the last release, we added a new shortcut to drop voicemail messages on you Notes screen while you are on a call.
Access to Voicemail Drop was previously located in the Fastcall sidebar where you also can find some other useful actions like: Call results, Goals, etc.
TO LEARN MORE GO TO:
STAY TUNED FOR MORE UPDATES!
Download now from the AppExchange