FastCall gives the option to add a call result icon to the widget, and call result can either end the call, or a separate end call icon can be added to the widget. These settings are listed under Call Termination.
Call results can be used in conjunction with Call Score. Gave a demo? Then the call goal can be met. FastCall will set a status field on the custom object for Call Score. For example, “Lead Contacted.”
- Call results can be set on the Salesforce Subject line.
- Call results can be tied to call durations.
- Call under 2 minutes? FastCall can automatically set the call result to “no contact”
- Over 5 mins? Set call result to “contacted”
- Call results can also be associated to a specific Salesforce Object, such as the Account shown below.
- This call result will only been viewable when calling Accounts.