It is very important that you read through all of these steps. It is unlikely you will be able to setup FastCall without these instructions. Contact us for help or discuss your setup options.
FastCall setup will take from 15 minutes to a few hours. Your Salesforce skills, complexity of your org, size of your team; and your specific use of FastCall will control actual setup time.
- 10-15 minutes – Initial setup and testing.
- 30-45 minutes – Connect Twilio and setup FastCall for outbound dialing.
- 30-45 minutes – Optional setup for inbound call routing.
The FastCall Base Edition is installed from the AppExchange. We expect subscribers to setup and test this base version. There is an optional upgrade that can be enabled by FastCall support after the package is installed and tested. Features that will be available in the Base Edition are listed on our pricing page. Sales+ Edition upgrades will not be available on the initial install.
- Enterprise Edition or above.
- Twilio is required to dial and control your phone calls.
- FastCall has a four user minimum. There is a 7-day trial by default. You will not be charged for the four users until after the trial, but application will be blocked if fewer than four licenses are assigned.
- See our pricing page for additional terms and requirements.
- Salesforce only allows users with admin rights to install an application from the AppExchange.
- FastCall is not designed to be setup by a Standard User in Salesforce.
- And if you need to grant support access to FastCall for help, this must be done by your admin.
One last point before you get started: this guide describes how to setup and test FastCall for the installing admin and for outbound calls only. Once basic setup is complete and you have tested a few outbound calls, additional steps such as adding users, editing specfic features, provisioning inbound phone numbers etc. are discussed on specific FastCall pages as referenced within this guide. This page will guide the installing admin through basic setup and testing.